Preface: I’m just starting this. I intend it to be a living document.
This is my personal 100 Things Challenge. I’m listing all my personal possessions and trying to keep them to 100 things. I challenge you to join me!
The rules I’m following:
- Only personal things, that belong only to me. Doesn’t include household furniture, dishes, cleaning supplies, or other shared items such as our family digital camera and the TV.
- Physical media items aren’t counted.
I’d never make 100 things if I counted books and games even though I don’t keep even ¼ of what I used to own.Edit: Actually, now that I’ve gotten rid of almost all my books, I think I could get to under 100 things if I included books. I’m aiming for half a dozen books, and I’m almost there.
- I can get new things, but will try to keep them under 100 things.
Here’s my list of 100 things (as of 2016-12-05):
- Macbook Air
- iPhone 7
- iPad mini
- Ti5 slim wallet
- Machine Era Brass Pen
- Machine Era Black Aluminum Pen
- Shackle 22
- Bundlebeds ×2
- Tom Bihn Aeronaut 45
- Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30
- Tom Bihn Maker’s Bag
- Tom Bihn Synapse 25
- Tom Bihn Synapse 19
- Sony 46" LCD TV
- Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Seagale Merino henly ×2
- Seagale Merino t-shirt
- Seagale jacket
- Seaglae cashmere Infinity scarf
- Lems Primal 2 sneakers
- Lems 9 to 5 shoes
- Luna Mono sandals
Got rid of recently (things that were on the list):
Dress shirts too big to wear ×2
Obviously I own more than this, if you count shared items. A couple of couches, a bed, a dresser, TV, an Apple TV, a TV stand, a dining room set, dishes and pots and pans, food, a refrigerator, a digital camera, soap and shampoo. Books less than 10 now that I’ve recently given away most of them. Not to mention the things the rest of my family owns that I don’t use. The items listed above are just my personal items, owned only by me.